Monday, November 2, 2009

MY TEACHER, MY HERO!

I can still remember myself when I was still teeny, I had no other concerns except to play, to eat and to sleep not that aware of the things around me except those little but cherishable learnings I learned from my first teacher, my mom.
I was not that perky when i first entered school. but time ran so fast until such time, I was able to adjust to my new life as a learner. My life was revivified by my classmates and byn my great parents at school, my teachers! there is that one person who have really touched my heart. I considered him as a hero for he is really a great tool for me to reach success. In his simplest way, he can bring out what's best in me. He let those learnings and knowledge burst out and explode. but he isn't just purely rely on about learnings, he is also one of my bestfriends who I can lean on. he has showed what brotherhood is and that's what really melted my heart. Mr. Remigio Regucera, is a man of wisdom! He has contributed a lot to my development as a man in the society.
one thing I've learned from him is knowing how to punt. Not to punt illegally but to punt for my future. He has helped me shape my destiny. In his ways, I considered him as a hero. He is my ideal teacher whom I misses a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment