Thursday, November 5, 2009

HERE IT COMES ANOTHER!..,

Second Grading period is almost over!This period is indeed a very hard battle for us students. But the harder it is, the more learnings I was able to gather. It was in this period wherein I was able to feel the pressure of going to school with so many things to be accomplished. But I believe that that was just a proof that high school life is really hard.
We students are wired in the world of HTML for this grading period. I have learned how to apply something on a word in the Notepad using tags. In this lesson, it seemed that shortcut is prohibited. This lesson familiarized me and engaged me more in the world of HTML.
I must admit that this was my first time to be in this matter. It seemed that I was just encoding but what made it even worse was that, I have so many tags to put and in that case, I have found difficulty in it. I have to put many angle brackets and many more which even made me feel disgusted.
After so many attempts, I was able to find myself coping up with this matter. I was able to adjust by just exposing myself to it!..

No comments:

Post a Comment