Friday, February 26, 2010

MT DREAM, MY FUTURE

I am just a simple girl who dreams big in life. Since i entered school, my aspirations in life has been my priority. as a human itself, I wish to be successful in the near future.
Life is really unpredictable. Women are really as changeable as the weather. Long time ago, I have dreamed of becoming a CPA someday but all of a sudden, I realized I'm backing off. Now, I wanted to become a Civil Engineer someday and build my own projects. I don't know what motivated me to admire such profession, but one thing is for sure, once i see my projects reigning the sky particularly the bridges, I would be the happiest human in the Universe. Once I enter College life that will determine what future will I have, I will make good in my studies. I will make my goals attainable and be a pride of my family.
Those who dreams big but acts nothing breeds pestilence but I won't be one of those who fall to the ground because they lack actions. I will take actions. I will succeed!

1 comment: