Thursday, January 28, 2010

IT'S ALMOST OVER!..

After many months of hardships, sacrifices and enjoyment, another chapter in my life as a student ended. another grading is now over but totally, it isn't.
The previous grading engaged me more to the modern world of Web as I learned and experienced how to make our own front page basing on our Community Based Project. Also, as continuation of our second grading topic, we also touched about the tags to be applied to images on an HTML file. The next thing was all about Hypertext and Hyperlinks which I believe were the stepping stones towards the shimmering and entertaining world of Front page, a Website.
Such topics were never easy for me. it was hard for me to distinguish one thing from the other. I got also trouble making the Front page in order. I felt disgusted though, but with the aid og my fellow, i was able to cope with it.
Last grading here you come. this would end my high school life and start a new begginbing. And because of this, I will make my remaining stay memorable and worth reminiscing. i will do even better in my studies and hopefully, be my parent's pride when graduation comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment